Attorney Doris E. Mitchell received her BA from Occidental College. She double majored in Spanish Literature and Diplomacy in World Affairs.
To be close to family Mrs. Mitchell returned to the San Francisco Bay Area. Mrs. Mitchell enrolled in and received her JD from the University of San Francisco School of Law. During law school Mrs. Mitchell discovered the area of Probate. With the loss of her parents at an early age she knew she had found a practice area she was passionate about.
To ensure the best service to her clients Mrs. Mitchell returned to school and enrolled in the LLM program at Golden Gate University School of Law and earned her Masters in Law in Tax.
While working on her LLM Mrs. Mitchell opened her own law office, Mitchell Law Offices.
- East Bay Trust & Estate Lawyers (EBTEL)
- La Raza Lawyers of the East Bay
- California State Bar – Trust & Estate Section
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Rotary – Richmond Chapter
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform (CANHR)
- Berkeley Albany Bar Association